The Windsor and Eton Treasure Hunt
A Right Royal Challenge
The town of Kings and Queens for centuries, Windsor is a truly regal place for your challenge! The 11th Century castle has been home to monarchs from King Henry I to Elizabeth II. Here you can find the smallest street in England, and perhaps spot a Royal corgi or two as you take in the stunning expanse of Windsor Great Park.
Then hop over the Thames and solve puzzles on the playing fields of Eton! Founded in 1440 by King Henry VI, Eton College is a set around a collection of quaint streets and cobbled courtyards, and has educated no less the 18 former Prime Ministers! Will you and your team be top of the clue-solving class in The Windsor Treasure Hunt?
This is the treasure hunt if you and your team want to visit an historical location for the day, and can be based around both indoor and outdoor activities.
To make your off-site day extra special, we can arrange conference or meeting facilities within the town, or even add on a drinks reception, river cruise and disco package to your activity. Action will liaise with you prior to the event to design and tailor the perfect experience for your corporate requirement.
Briefing will be given at a pre-arranged starting point where you will be welcomed by our experienced staff. The treasure hunt will use four specific challenges designed to fully engage and entertain all the members of each team and includes, cryptic puzzles, picture sections, scavenger hunt and photographic tasks. The hunt will conclude at another pre-arranged venue where the group can relax whilst the scores are calculated and the finale is the announcement of the results and a prize giving.
• Use fun puzzle solving exercises for team bonding
• To celebrate a company result or a sales target
• Entertain existing or new clients
• Part of a management development exercise
• Develop leadership skills
• As part of an intern selection programme
• An effective and entertaining off-site activity
• Many suitable venues for dining and drinks receptions along the way
• Easily accessed by several overland rail lines
• Follow on with an activity on the river
• Conference facilities available