Cathedral, Saints And Soldiers
Want to mix history, heritage and Hertfordshire? St Alban’s is an ancient and ever changing location with over 2000 years of human occupation. Once the Roman town of Verulamium, the city was given its present name in honour of the first Christian martyr in Britain. Dominated by the towering spire of St Alban’s Cathedral, the city still has strong links to its important medieval and religious past.
See the spot where the first draft of the Magna Carta was written, then visit the only English school to have educated a Pope! Scavenge for clues around this popular film location, most recently seen in Foyles War and Inspector Morse! A treasure hunt can be thirsty work, so why not take your ease at one of St Alban’s Tudor timber-framed coaching inns.
This is a perfect choice for an outdoor challenge, and will take in the cultural and historical attractions of this area.
Action will liaise with you prior to the event to design and tailor the perfect experience for your corporate requirement.
Briefing will be given at a pre-arranged starting point where you will be welcomed by our experienced staff. The treasure hunt will use four specific challenges designed to fully engage and entertain all the members of each team and includes, cryptic puzzles, picture sections, scavenger hunt and photographic tasks. The hunt will conclude at another pre-arranged venue where the group can relax whilst the scores are calculated and the finale is the announcement of the results and a prize giving.
• Uncover the hidden talents within your team
• A unique way retain and reward your clients
• Solve riddles whilst enjoying a day away from the office
• An innovative way to say thank-you to a sales team
• Include as part of a corporate team building programme
• An effective and entertaining off-site activity
• A fun and lively team building activity
• The route is packed with every sort of restaurant and bar for pre / post treasure hunt meetings or receptions
• Easily accessed by transport links
• Less than an hour from central London