The Cardiff Treasure Hunt takes you to the Capital of Wales! Named as capital in 1955, the city was little more than a small town until 1905, when it’s transformation into a major industrial port changed its fortunes. It has recently seen significant renewal with the development of the Waterfront complex housing both the Welsh Assembly and Wales Millennium Centre (familiar to any Torchwood fans!).
What’s occurring? Solve clues beside the world famous Millennium Stadium, then code break as you explore Cardiff Castle! During the past two millennia, it’s been a Roman Garrison, a Norman stronghold and in Victorian times was transformed into a gothic fairytale fantasy! With some truly world-class attractions you'll have a great day out in Cardiff.
This compact city makes the ideal choice for a fun, outdoor teambuilding challenge, and uses the many cultural and historical attractions of Cardiff.
Action will liaise with you prior to the event to design and tailor the perfect experience for your corporate requirement.
Briefing will be given at a pre-arranged starting point where you will be welcomed by our experienced staff. The treasure hunt will use four specific challenges designed to fully engage and entertain all the members of each team and includes, cryptic puzzles, picture sections, scavenger hunt and photographic tasks. The hunt will conclude at another pre-arranged venue where the group can relax whilst the scores are calculated and the finale is the announcement of the results and a prize giving.
• Graduate or intern training programmes
• A strategic off-site day
• Part of a reward programme or a company celebration
• To bring teams together after a merger
• A way of entertaining old or new clients
• An ideal and fun method of team building
• A bonding exercise for new staff
• Personal, leadership or management development activity
• Conveniently located start and end points for easy links to all forms of transport
• Many suitable venues for dining and drinks receptions
• Excellent views of Cardiff landmarks along the route